Friday, March 6, 2009

Too many questions!!

I need to somehow get internet back on my computer. Mike's computer sucks. I can't type properly on it. Thats why I've been so quietly lately. Along with the fact that whenever Mike gets on the computer I don't get access until the following day, because he's a internet hog!! Not much is going on really. I took a small break from heavy duty wedding planning, and have found myself behind the list!! It seems I have some catching up to do. What is the significance of a wedding rehearsal and dinner?! Why do I need to rehearse walking down the aisle and saying "I do." Not all that hard. But, knowing myself and Mike we probably should rehease or I'll forget my one line or something. Which reminds me, I Mike and I have decided to write our vows...I don't know the first thing about that, so I might want to start attempting some drafts. Also, Mike wants me to sing at the wedding??! What the hell am I gonna sing??! Oh, and I have to make up some organized playlists for the reception. Oh, the list is endless. What was I thinking I didn't have anything to do all the month of February?!?!

Its times like these that I wish I had just paid someone to plan my wedding for me. That would have been easier. But noooooooooooo, I wanted to sve money and do it myself. What about saving my sanity?! I didn't think of that. Just thinking about all the un-noted tasks that I have to do makes me tired, and a little cranky.

Other than that things are great!! I'm trying to get a little set together with a guitarist I know, for some local pub/lounge gigs. I'm really excited about it actually. The guitarist is awesome, and we get along quite well. Hopefully we can land some good gigs soon and I can take video and post it!! I just want to sing somehow. My ideal would be to go back to shows, but I don't think thats possible at the moment. I gotta start small.

In the meantime, I'll keep you posted on my wedding planning. I'm not doing too badly. So far I have a groom, a dress, a venue, a "priest," and some invitations. Still lots to be done...

2 comments:

Ashley Diane said...

Where's my invitation?! ANYTHING i can do to help from across the world please let me know:) want me to give you some playlist ideas? can your first dance be- if i were a flower growin wild and free all id want is you to be my sweet honey bee?

Mary P said...

You could sing, "(Not) Getting Married Today."

Or maybe no one would find that funny?

Too bad....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrRDrz53Q1E