Saturday, November 29, 2008

gratitude and the like

Thanksgiving came and went this year. Traditionally, when my family and I sit down to eat, before the prayer is said, we go around the table and say one thing that we are thankful for that year. Well, being somewhere else this year I didn't get the chance. Good thing I've got this nifty blog type deal to show all my gratitude!! Here goes for 2008...

I'm thankful for:
  • Mom for being crazy amounts of supportive, especially when I told her I was moving across the globe. 
  • Cast, crew, and officers of the Maasie for giving me one of the best experiences of my life, and I will never forget those awesome 6 months. (this is kind of an overflow from last year.)
  • Skype. for keeping my relationship alive, haha.
  • The Australian Government for letting me into their country.
  • Mike. 

The list could really go on, but it would just get ridiculous. Even though I wasn't with the fam this year, I did get to chat with them all on skype and that was pretty awesome. I got to see the new baby, and of course all the other nieces and nephews. My family is crazy and I love them. Of course I miss all of my friends, and I can't wait for them all to get their acts together and come visit me....right?!

No comments: