Sunday, December 7, 2008

postcards from nowhere

So, I think I'm gonna have to give in. I have been trying to avoid blogging something like this, but the temptation is getting unbearable. 

Here is a list of everything I miss back home...(in no particular order)

  • long talks and lunches at Chilis
  • hugs from Papa
  • being in "Christmas Is..." or watching rehearsals of it
  • DRIVING!
  • singing showtunes in living rooms and practice rooms
  • Guitar Hero tournaments
  • DISNEYLAND
  • Mel and the Gays 
  • AUDITIONS 
  • stalking about the Citrus music building
  • ^ that includes the parking lot
  • baking and movie watching 
  • going to the movies
  • Victoria Gardens
  • Starbucks
  • my yappy little mut dog
  • ice blocking
  • Cheesecake Factory, Wendy's, and Panda Express
  • christmas caroling (souvenirs?)
  • living rent free

Thats all I can think of for the time being, but I'm sure there is more to that list that I'm forgetting. 

2 comments:

Holly said...

Ugh. Engaged? Wth is going on?! well I miss you terribly. I was blog stalking you and this list made me very sad.

Ashley Diane said...

how bout me? :(