Friday, September 5, 2008

1 Year Anniversary

Yesterday, 04 September 2008, Mike and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary. Wow! I can't believe its been a whole year. It doesn't really feel like it. At dinner Mike said its more like 2 months, because thats how long I've been here in Australia. We had a lovely dinner out in Manly followed by massages by candlelight. But, I am an awful girlfriend because I didn't get him a gift...YET. Its coming...I just want to wait until I have enough time and money to get him something really special. He of course, being the incredibly sweet and romantic boyfriend he is, bought me a beautiful pendant and earrings. Gorgeous. But that was after the first necklace he bought me that he took back after discovering I didn't wear heart shapes :o( It was beautiful, but just not for me. I know, I'm an awful demanding woman. Why has he spent a whole year with me? I have no idea. Its probably because I make really good pasta, haha. 

3 comments:

PRESSLEY FAMILY said...

Excuse me? I just sent out my blog and now you go and make one. Either you're a total theif or we're alot more alike that either of us knew! Congrats to you and Mike. I loved your about me paragraph. Are you a writer? Lots of love.

Jillian Jiggs said...

why did you never make me pasta, loverbuns?!?

Charis said...

Melodie, fun blog!! Congrats on the anniversary. WHat made you decied to come over to the dark side?