Sunday, September 28, 2008

Umm...::sigh::

Everyone who knows me well knows that I have a very VERY bad habit of starting sentences and then...

Exactly!! I make a noise, start a word, or giggle, and then I never quite give follow thru. The point is everyone who knows me well knows I do this. Apparently Mike JUST figured out I do this (?!?!??), and its driving him up the wall!! I could have sworn I have been doing this since birth. I don't know where he's been, cause this is not a new development. He even threatened that if I don't stop, he doesn't know if he could spend the next 60 years with me doing that. I think its hilarious. I can be a very extroverted (?right word?) person when I'm comfortable, meaning I talk out loud even if I'm not talking to anyone imparticular. You know who else hates that I do this?? Ashley. She HATES it, and she gets sooo impatient when I do it, haha. Can't wait til she reads this, cause she's going to howl with delight that someone else shares in her annoyance. 

Hmm...I just...........hm, nevermind.

:o)

No comments: